Last Updated: 28-08-2023
1. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information when you interact with our website and services:
• Full Name
• Email Address
• Password (encrypted)
• Payment Information (handled securely through Stripe)
• Other information you voluntarily provide
2. Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To create and manage your account
• To process and fulfill your orders for coding classes
• To communicate with you about your orders, account, and services
• To provide you with access to our coding classes and resources
• To improve our services, website, and user experience
• To send you promotional and educational content (you can opt-out at any time)
• To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Service providers who assist us in delivering our services (e.g., payment processors, IT providers)
• Instructors and facilitators of coding classes to provide you with access to the classes
• Legal authorities, regulatory bodies, or other third parties when required by law or to protect our rights and interests
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. You acknowledge and accept this risk when using our services.
5. Consent and Withdrawal
6. Access and Correction
You have the right to access and correct your personal information held by us. You can update your account information in your profile settings. For other requests, please contact us at email@example.com or (780) 250-0028.
9. Contact Us
Last Updated: 28-08-2023
Welcome to CodeBots Training Institute ("we," "us," "our"). By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to the following Terms of Service. Please read these terms carefully.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing our website and using our services, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our services.
2. Access and Use
a. You must be at least 6 years old to use our services. b. You agree to provide accurate and complete information during account registration. c. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials. d. You are solely responsible for your use of our services and any content you submit.
3. Products and Services
a. Our website offers coding classes for kids and adults. b. You can purchase coding classes using the payment methods provided, handled securely through Stripe. c. Access to classes is granted only at certain times as specified in the class schedule. d. In-person and Zoom classes are recorded and may be made available for later access.
4. Copyright and Intellectual Property
a. All content on our website, including text, images, videos, and coding materials, is protected by intellectual property rights. b. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on our content without our explicit consent.
5. User Conduct
a. You agree to use our services for lawful purposes only. b. You will not engage in any activity that could harm our website, services, or other users.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account if you violate these Terms of Service or engage in any behavior that we consider inappropriate or harmful.
7. Limitation of Liability
a. We provide our services on an "as is" and "as available" basis. b. We are not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of our services.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or losses arising out of your use of our services.
9. Changes to Terms
We may update these Terms of Service from time to time. By continuing to use our services after any changes, you agree to the updated terms.
10. Governing Law
These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada. Any disputes will be resolved in the courts of the Province of Alberta.
11. Contact Us